ACHN respects and protects your privacy. ACHN will never sell or rent your personal information to other individuals or companies. When you make a donation, your name will be included in ACHN newsletters and other publications. If you do not wish to share your name, or you choose to make your donation anonymously, ACHN will not publish your name.
When you create an account with ACHN you will receive an acknowledgment of your donation for your records, and occasional email and postal delivery updates. If you do not wish to hear from us, simply uncheck the box on the bottom of the billing page, unsubscribe from any mailing or contact us directly.
- Links: This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that ACHN is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
- Referrals: If you refer or inform a friend about our site, you will be asked for the friend’s name and email address. ACHN will send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. ACHN stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and will not add your friend to our mailing list.
- Gift Donations: If you make a donation as a gift on ACHN’ website, we will keep the gift recipient’s information confidential the same way that we keep your information confidential.
- Changes to the Policy: ACHN periodically reviews and updates our policy for communicating with you via occasional email updates. We will post any updates about that policy on our website.
- ACHN is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization. Federal Tax ID# 46-1959130