Volunteers are our greatest resource! We rely on many volunteers who support all aspects of our organization. The majority have worked with us since inception. The Clinic is a great, exciting, and rewarding place to volunteer.
- Medical positions include doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assitants, physical therapists, optometrists, registered nurses, phlebotomists, and others
- Non-medical positions include receptionists, interpreters, administrative assistants, web developers, branding experts, etc
To match volunteers’ skills and interests with clinic jobs, potential volunteers should email email@example.com with their area of interest and a resume, which will be reviewed by the volunteer coordinator. We look for a minimum of 3 month commitment and a minimum of 10-15 hours per week of service. All applicants will be contacted after review is completed. All volunteers must adhere to ACHN’s confidentiality and best-practice policies.
All volunteers must undergo HIPAA compliance training. All volunteers interacting with patients also must their immunization record.
If you are interested in being a volunteer, please fill email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, join our Facebook page to get information about volunteer opportunities and upcoming events. All applicants must be 18 years of age and a high-school graduate or equivalent.
- Providers – Physician*, Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Physical Therapist, Optometrist*
- Registered Nurses
- Certified Phlebotomists
- Administrative Assistants
- Interpreters* – Arabic, Bangla, Farsi, Pashto, Spanish, etc
- Web Developers
- Marketing Specialists
- Grant Researchers/Writers
(* = Immediately needed)